Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Click here to edit subtitle
"What is the point of knowing all the Shastras, Slokams, and Mantras? If you have self pride and ego then knowing all those mean nothing and will be of no use. Even if you do not know anything keep chanting Bhagwan Nama without any pride. It will take you to Moksham, which is the very purpose of human life." - Brahmasri Guruji Gopalavallidasar
"The very purpose of our life is to get Bhagawath Darisanam when we have this human body. Animals do not have the capacity to realize this. All our happiness, sorrow, good, bad, ugly that we experience is aimed at we realizing him. Chant Bhagawan Name sincerely without any pride and you will realize what I mean." - Brahmasri Guruji Goplavallidasar
RadheKrishna - The section below is organized into various categories according to the subject. All the files reside in Youtube either as Video or Audio content. Video upanyasams will be indicated as Video in brackets. Navigate to the section you want to, click on an upanyasam link that will take you to a Youtube Play List. The Play List contains the description of the Upanysam, Number of days, Parts, Duration, etc. You can choose to play the entire play list or individual parts.We have consciously uploaded good quality audio, but you may find some low audio quality upanyasams due to the fact they are rare subjects. They will be replaced with good quality audio when we have them. Kindly consider using speakers/headset as appropriate. Please navigate to the RKSS key links section for viewing/downloading relevant materials on the upanysams below.
1. Vittalanai Pidi (Video) - Bhaktha Charithrams of Pundaleekan, Kahnopathra, Dhamaaji Panth, Dhamaaji Pandit, Namadevar, Jana Bhai, Saadha Maali, Santh Gnaneswarar, Koorma Dasar, Narahari Sonar, Raaga Kumbha, Gora Kumbha, Joga Paramananda - 6 Days @ Sri Vaikuntapathy Perumal Temple, Vittalkudi.
2. Panduranga Pandarinatha (Video) - Bhaktha Charithrams of Sakku Bhai, Sri Purandara Dasar, Sri Bhanu Dasar and Sri Mruthyunjayar - 5 Days @ Sri Vaikuntapathy Perumal Temple, Vittalkudi
3. Sri Ram Krishna Hari Sri Vasudeva Hari (Video) - Sri Adi Shankara Bhagavadpadar's Panduranga Ashtakam beautifully taught to all devotees along with Bhaktha Charithrams of Santhoba, Ghomayee, Sena Navithar, Bosala Bava, Ravi Dasar, Viswambarar - 5 Days @ Sri Vaikuntapathy Perumal Temple, Vittalkudi
4. Bhaje Panduranga (Video) - Detailed Bhaktha Charithram of Santh Thukkaram Maharaj - 5 Days @ Sri Vaikuntapathy Perumal Temple, Vittalkudi
5. Santh Gnaneshwarar (Video) - "Jai Jai Ram Krishna Hari", detailed Divya Charithram of Santh Gnaneshwar Maharaj @ Vittalkudi for 5 days. Parts 1 to 24 and 32. This sathssangam was part of Sri Krishna Jayanthi Celebrations 2015
6. Santh Ekanathar (Video) - Detailed Charitham of Santh Ekanathar - 5 Days @ Sri Vaikuntapathy Perumal Temple, Vittalkudi
into Five Minutes where Guruji tells a small story about Bhagawan/Bhagawatha's and the lessons we need to learn from it. Around 150 positive & inspiring divine messages; new content will be added frequently. Send a WhatsApp message to Guruji's mobile number listed in the Contact Info. Section to get this refreshing Sathsangam in your mobile twice every day.
1. Guruji - Short Videos & Clips- Watch Guruji's Bhagawan Nama Chanting, Nagara Sangeerthanam, Sathsangams, Singing Bhajans & Dancing with Devotees, Inspiring Messages to Students in various schools (Over 80 Videos)
"Never bypass your duty. That is hypocrisy. You have to do your duties to family and society with the realization that you are doing it for Bhagawan. Sadguru's role in shaping up a Jeevan is very important and is very much needed for an individual to attain Moksha." -Brahmasri Guruji Gopalavallidasar
"Do not try to judge Sadguru by their actions and your perception. You will be a big time loser if you try to measure them with your finite instruments." - Brahmasri Guruji Gopalavallidasar